I just had the best experience ever!! Sphatika's Signature Experience was AAAAAmazing! I thought it was going to be a two hour massage but it was beyond my imagination. This was how the nearly 3 hour experience went:
The lovely receptionist/greeter Rosalie offered to take my coat and gave me plushy comfy slippers to get into immediately. She then gave me a glass of room temperature lemon water, I so needed that. She then walked me to my changing room, while I changed she refilled my water. She then handed me a crystal which was mine to keep and walked me to my infrared sauna room which helps release toxins. This process took 20 minutes. At first I was worried - working for a busy law firm for seven people, wasn't sure I could stay still that long : ) I immediately regretted leaving my iphone in my bag but within five minutes, I was in a mediated state and enjoying the peaceful serenity and privacy. I let the sauna envelop me. After 10 minutes Rosalie came to check on me and make sure I didn't need anything gave me a secure feeling that I was not going to be forgotten in this sauna room (not that its locked). After 20 minutes, I was greeted by Katie, sweet Katie! Best masseuse alive.
Katie escorted me to the ladies room (good thing, I was on my third glass of lemon water) and refilled my lemon water while I took care of business. The first part of the massage was a body rocking method which also releases toxins. Now I know why babies likes being rocked. It was very soothing, body rocking with massage with just the right amount of pressure. Second was a dry body brush and wow did that feel nice. She dry brushed my entire body with a soft bristle brush which was opened just for me and I got to keep. Thirdly, I get an awesome deep pressure massage with hemp oil. (Sphatika uses their own products and let me say, everything smells great!). That massage relieved so much tension, I needed that. Lastly, she massaged a body mask into me. I was then put into a cocoon type steam canopy. While I was in the canopy for 20 minutes to my surprise, she began a facial with facial massage. SCORE!!! I'm in heaven. She applied a facial mask and while that was on, she wiped off the body mask with a steamed towel. To complete the session, she wiped of the facial mask and gave me a facial and head massage, my brain felt alive! This experience is second to NREM sleep, so relaxing.
All done, but wait! It did not end there, I was taking to back room to relax on a lounge chair, Katie brought me water and a snack to bring my blood sugar level up -- dried fruits and nuts with a square piece of dark chocolate (the health counselor in me approves). Like I said, BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!
If you do one thing for you body, mind and soul.... this is it!!
I would have never discovered this without the kind and generous holiday gift from my boss two years ago. I regret not using it sooner! Thank you Jack!
I went home with an extra pep in my step, fully rejuvenated. Made myself a healthy dinner but let me not lie, you know I need my wine (poor Katie worked so hard to get those toxins out of me and I'm putting them back in! but wine is good for the heart) Don't worry Katie, I'll be back for you to work your magic again.
I hope you get to experience this for yourself. I might even tweet Kim Kardashian about this : )
Janet League-Katzin, founder/director, is a genius! And she spoke to me personally since my boss is a friend hers. Visit her site!
www.sphatika.com or even better, call and make an appointment at 888-SPHATIKA. It will change your life!
Off to take a brisk walk with Cody and Chewy, then relaxing with a movie "Our Idiot Brother" -- what a way to end this lovely Friday night. Have a great night everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spas have been an addiction of mine for some time now but this sounds like an absolute walk in the clouds. I want to be rocked like a baby and then gently laid to sleep in a warm cocoon. YUM!
ReplyDelete